Saturday, September 03, 2005

Sad world


It's been bad enough that our country has been involved in war and countless soliders are being killed and sent home in metal coffins, but now, since hurricane Katrina, there is even more heartache for our country. I get so angry when outsiders look at our country and automatically assume that all Americans are wealthy and living a good life. Even a lot of Americans make comments about how no one in the USA truly knows what it's like to suffer loss and devastation, like the Third World countries. Well I certainly hope their opinions have changed. Those poor people along the Gulf have lost everything and have no where to go. They have nothing. "Who would have thought it could have happened here and to us?" I've actually heard people say that. What an ignorant assumption that is. Please pray for all the people in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana and the volunteers that are there helping them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home