Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Long time no read!


I realize I haven't posted here in a while. Mainly that's because I've been so busy posting to my Yahoo360 account. But, my life is still the never-ending soap opera of weirdos and freaks. :) My ex boyfriend Phil has been pissed at me for over a year since I stopped being his concubine and in his anger, told his fruit broad persona information about me and she then of course, has attacked me in her blogs, as well as her friends.

At first, it really bothered me, but now...I could care less. Probably because I see that there is no possible way I could ever have a future with him and even if the opportunity were to present it's self to me, the answer would be no.

So...I've moved on, have found someone else to love and am looking forward to him returning from Iraq in December, so I can begin a new chapter in my life. A one of love and much happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home